EM-LPC1100LK Evaluation Kit
The LPC1XXX are ARM Cortex-M0 based microcontrollers (designed for 8/16-bit microcontroller applications) for embedded applications featuring a high level of integration and low power consumption.
The LPC1xxx operate at CPU frequencies of up to 50MHZ.
- Processor: NXP LPC1343FBD48, based on ARM Cortex-M3 Core, 72MHz
- On-Chip Memory: 32KB Flash & 8KB RAM
- External Memory: 8KB EEPROM accessible via I2C bus
- 1 x 20pins JTAG Interface
- 2 x Push buttons (Reset, BOOT)
- Board Size: 110mm x 140mm (4.33" x 5.5")
- Supply Voltage: 5 Volts DC (provided by the USB bus of a PC)
- Supply Current: 180mA typical, 200mA maximum
To compile, link and run applications on the LPC1300 Evaluation Board, you must install these products:
- The RealView MDK-ARM which includes the µVision Debugger and provides several example programs for the LPC1300 Board.
- The example programs and project files for the board are accompanied with CDROM, developed by Embest.
Software and Examples
Embest Provides plenty of software examples for this evaluation board, all in source code. These software examples can be debugged under the popular Keil MDK (Microcontroller Development Kit) environments, making practical use of the board's peripherals.